Bertie’s Bear Gulch Straight Bourbon
This is not your typical Texas Bourbon. Extremely approachable and easy to drink and warm on the finish. The nose is slightly sweet with notes of stone fruit and candied orange. The palate develops with every sip, starting with dark molasses, apricot, caramelized vanilla, burnt brown sugar, charred oak and with a hint of smoke on the end to round it out. Exceptionally smooth and balanced. Crafted in Texas, just outside of Austin and proofed and bottled in Montana with pure Rocky Mountain water. Aged a minimum of 4yrs with 70% Local Corn, 27.5% Rye and 2.5% Malted Barley. Barrel (two sizes blended) – 53 gallon with a 3 char and a 30 gallon with a 4 char.
**PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING**
- The estimated shipping time for alcohol orders is 3-15 business days depending on how close you are to the San Diego, CA area. Orders will be fulfilled and shipped within 2-5 business days after the order is placed, unless one of the conditions below applies.
- Unfortunately, we cannot deliver to any PO Box addresses or the states of Alaska, Arkansas, Georgia, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, South Carolina, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming. You will not be able to complete your purchase if you are in one of those states. If you complete an alcohol purchase with a PO Box address, you will be contacted to give us a different address to ship to.
- Someone 21 years of age or older MUST be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps and delivery will be attempted 3 times total. We strongly recommend ordering to your place of work if you are typically not home throughout the day.
- WE CAN NOT Ship to a FedEx or Walgreens as they will not accpet packages from other local carriers.
- We DO NOT offer refunds if your alcohol order is returned to us. We feel that 3 attempted deliveries is ample opportunity to take delivery. We are charged an additional $20 for all returned packages that are not delivered after 3 attempts and another $20 if we want to attempt delivery again, so we can not offer refunds on account of this unless you are willing to pay the extra $40 worth of charges. We will of course offer refunds or replacements for any products that are damaged or below satisfaction.